DESIGNED TO SEPARATE THE MEAT FROM THE SHELL BY A VIBRATING SYSTEM FOLLOWED BY A LAMINAR FLOW.
Production: based on client´s needs.
Made of stainless steel AISI 316.
SEPARATOR BY VIBRATION
- Separates the shells from the mussel meat by means of a vibratory system.
- Grids are specially designed to be used with different sizes of mussels. Easily disassembled.
- Equipped with eccentric mass motovibrators controlled by a frequency converter.
- Structure mounted on pneumatic shock absorbers.
SEPARATOR BY LAMINAR FLOW
- After the separation by vibration, detects and rejects broken or embedded shells. Mounted under the separator by vibration.
- Highly precise separator system specially designed for the mussel processing industry.
- Water flowing in the opposite direction to the conveyor system (diverting meat from remains of shells).
- Pneumatic equipment to lift the belt for easy cleaning.
- MUSSEL DEHYDRATOR
- MUSSEL COOKER
- MUSSEL DECLUMPER AND TROMMEL WASHER
- IN-SHELL MUSSEL GRADER
- DEBYSSER – MUSSEL DEBYSSING (DEBEARDING) MACHINE
- SHELL AND MUSSEL SEPARATOR BY VIBRATION AND LAMINAR FLOW
- MUSSEL MEAT GRADER BY VIBRATION
- AUTOMATIC VOLUMETRIC FILLING MACHINE FOR SHELLFISH
- GLAZING AND BOX FILLING SYSTEM
- BRUSHER FOR MUSSELS
At Gaictech we know that our main business line is focused on the construction of industrial canning machinery. A market in which we are leaders, breaking down our business into different tasks for the conservation and treatment of fish and shellfish.