Shell and Mussel Separator by Vibration and Laminar Flow
Desgined to separate the meat the shell by a vibrating system followed by a laminar flow.
Production: Based on client´s needs.
Made of stainless steel AISI 316.
Do you need more info?
Call us on the phone +34 986 44 29 04
Separador por vibración
- Separates the shells from the mussel meat by means of a vibratory system.
- Grids are specially designed to be used with different sizes of mussels. Easily disassembled.
- Equipped with eccentric mass motovibrators controlled by a frequency converter.
- Structure mounted on pneumatic shock absorbers.
Separador por flujo laminar
- After the separation by vibration, detects and rejects broken or embedded shells. Mounted under the separator by vibration.
- Highly precise separator system specially designed for the mussel processing industry.
- Water flowing in the opposite direction to the conveyor system (diverting meat from remains of shells).
- Pneumatic equipment to lift the belt for easy cleaning.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFO?
If you need more information or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
ANOTHER MOLLUSC LINES