DESIGNED TO CONTINUOUSLY COOK SARDINES OR OTHER PELAGIC FISH, WHETHER CANNED OR PLACED DIRECTLY ON GRILLS.
- Hot air drying system.
- Possibility of including continuous grill washing below the cooker.
- Saving space in factory.
- Steam saving.
- Recommended for cooking with containers upside down (continuous drainage, resulting in a drier and tastier fish).
Made of stainless steel AISI 316-304.
- Designed based on format and production required.
- Temperature logging in circular chart recorder, according to standards.
- Digital display of temperature in baking chamber.
- Possibility of cooking time variations.
- Digital display of cooking time.
- Cooking with steam.
- Automatic control of the process.
- Mechanical and electronic safety systems to protect against power surges in the conveyor chain.
- Fat collection below each grid and re-routing for further processing.
- Movement of the chains in horizontal or vertical zig-zag (depending on production and type of packaging used).
- Lagging (thermal insulation).
- Possibility to export cooking data to PC.
At Gaictech we know that our main business line is focused on the construction of industrial canning machinery. A market in which we are leaders, breaking down our business into different tasks for the conservation and treatment of fish and shellfish.