DESIGNED TO AUTOMATICALLY DE-HEAD AND GUT PELAGIC SPECIES SUCH AS SARDINE, HORSE MACKEREL AND MACKEREL.
Made of stainless steel AISI 316-304.
- Production: up to 350 fish/min. In a single cutting unit.
- Optionally up to 500 fish/min. (depending on the type of fish to cut).
- Option to cut only head, or head and tail.
- Design of the buckets of transport according to the sizes of fish that need to be cut and the size of the trunk that you wish to obtain.
- Cut using circular blades.
- Guts removal by vacuum suction.
- Guts storage in a deposit fix in the same machine or separately.
- Easy regulation of the cut for the different sizes of fish.
- Upper oversight system of the fish during the whole process of cut and suction to its immobilization during this process. Easy regulation for the different sizes of fish.
- Option to mount two cutting units on a same chassis, doubling production with space saving.
At Gaictech we know that our main business line is focused on the construction of industrial canning machinery. A market in which we are leaders, breaking down our business into different tasks for the conservation and treatment of fish and shellfish.