Pin-Bone Remover Machine
Designed to remove bones of any type of fish as well as the shell of crustaceans such as shrimps, prawns or king prawns, raw or cooked, obtaining an excellent product for various applications.
- Possibility of constant and controlled feeding through a helicoid mounted on the reception hopper.
- Diameters of the holes in the drum: to choose (between 1.5 and 8 mm.). Depending on the product you wish to obtain.
Made of stainless steel AISI 304.
Do you need more info?
Call us on the phone +34 986 44 29 04
- In the canning industry of tuna, this machine is used to remove the bones that are mixed with the flakes generated during the cleaning process.
- It is equipped with a perforated drum of easy assembly/disassembly, where the diameter of the holes varies according to the fish and product to work with.
- Smaller diameter of the holes – lower production and higher quality of the flakes.
- Larger diameter of the holes – higher production and lower quality of the flakes.
- Support for boxes for clean flakes and residues.
- Equipped with four wheels, two fixed and two swivel.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFO?
If you need more information or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.