DESIGNED TO OPTIMIZE THE PRODUCTION PROCESS FOR TUNAS, INCREASING THE TOTAL YIELD OF FISH THROUGH A METICULOUS CONTROL OF THE THERMAL GRADIENT AND THE CONSERVATION OF THE MOISTURE CONTENT FOR EASY CLEANING.
- Possibility of adaptation to the client´s trolleys.
- Possibility of cooking without vacuum.
- Option to remote support by accessing a PC via Ethernet.
Made of stainless steel AISI 304 L.
- Fully automatic cycle.
- Option to cook by time or temperature in bone.
- Process control by the latest generation of PLC and exclusive programming for tuna cooking processes.
- Fish temperature control by thermocouple probes.
- Control of the internal temperature of the cooker.
- Control of the fish moisture, at all times.
- Possibility of thawing the fish under totally controlled parameters.
- Oxidation of the fish is completely avoid due to the vacuuming process (oxygen has been previously removed).
- One or two doors, operated by pneumatic hydraulic cylinders.
- Internal drag chain for trolleys.
- Dimensions adapted to meet the client’s needs.
At Gaictech we know that our main business line is focused on the construction of industrial canning machinery. A market in which we are leaders, breaking down our business into different tasks for the conservation and treatment of fish and shellfish.