DESIGNED TO AUTOMATICALLY CALIBRATE TUNAS, BASED ON SIZE OR WEIGHT, SO TO GET THE HIGHEST YIELD DURING THE COOKING PROCESSES OR TO EASE SELECTIVE STORAGE.
TYPES OF CLASSIFICATION LINES:
- By fish outline.
- By Weight.
- Classification lines by the outline of the fish. Up to 50000 kg/hour with a single line and with tuna up to 15 kgs/unit. Option of higher production in multiple parallel lines.
- Classification lines by weight: to examine, depending on the range of sizes to classify.
Made of stainless steel AISI 316-304.
- Combining the classification of the outline and weight of the fish to obtain big productions with great accuracy in the classification.
- Possibility of carrying out a previous classification of species, removing from the line the non-predominant species: By hand. Through machine vision cameras, integrated in the system.
- Design of classification lines according to client’s needs: production, number of classifications, fish size, number of species, available space, etc.
At Gaictech we know that our main business line is focused on the construction of industrial canning machinery. A market in which we are leaders, breaking down our business into different tasks for the conservation and treatment of fish and shellfish.