Tunidae Classification Line
Designed to automatically calibrate tunas, based on size or weight, so to get the highest yield during the cooking process or to ease selective storage.
Types of classification lines:
- By fish outline.
- By Weight.
- Classification lines by the outline of the fish. Up to 50000 kg/hour with a single line and with tuna up to 15 kgs/unit. Option of higher production in multiple parallel lines.
- Classification lines by weight: to examine, depending on the range of sizes to classify.
Made of stainless steel AISI 316-304.
Do you need more info?
Call us on the phone +34 986 44 29 04
- Combining the classification of the outline and weight of the fish to obtain big productions with great accuracy in the classification.
- Posibilidad de clasificar previamente especies manualmente, retirando de la línea las especies no predominantes.
- Possibility of carrying out a previous classification of species, removing from the line the non-predominant species: By hand. Through machine vision cameras, integrated in the system.
- Design of classification lines according to client’s needs: production, number of classifications, fish size, number of species, available space, etc.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFO?
If you need more information or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
ANOTHER TUNID LINES