Production: based on client´s needs
SEPARATOR BY VIBRATION
- Separates the shells from the mussel meat by means of a vibratory system.
- Grids are specially designed to be used with different sizes of mussels. Easily disassembled.
- Equipped with eccentric mass motovibrators controlled by a frequency converter.
- Structure mounted on pneumatic shock absorbers.
SEPARATOR BY LAMINAR FLOW
- After the separation by vibration, detects and rejects broken or embedded shells. Mounted under the separator by vibration.
- Highly precise separator system specially designed for the mussel processing industry.
- Water flowing in the opposite direction to the conveyor system (diverting meat from remains of shells).
- Pneumatic equipment to lift the belt for easy cleaning.
Made of stainless steel AISI 316